- Barrel Length: 20″
- Gas System: Rifle-Length
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Barrel Steel: Hammer-Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium (“Machine Gun Steel”)
- Chrome Lining: Yes
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750″
- Gas Block Type: Geissele Super Gas Block, Pinned to Barrel
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: Geissele MK14 15″ M-Lok Free Float
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
- Bolt Steel: N/A
- Bolt Carrier Profile: N/A
- Charging Handle included: No
PSA 20″ CHF RIFLE-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1/7 15″ GEISSELE MK14 M-LOK UPPER – NO BCG OR CH
Rail: The MK14 is the latest entry to the Geissele line-up of Super Modular Rails. The new handguard design offers a smaller diameter and overall height to create a slimmer package. Included with the MK14 Super Modular Rail is an updated version of the proven Geissele Barrel Nut design, not only providing ease of installation but superior rigidity. The long surface contact of the 2.25” barrel nut interfaces with the receiver creating a platform that can be trusted to be straight and true the entire length of the free float rail. The MK14 is 3d precision machined using 6061-T6 Aluminum due to its strong, rigid and lightweight properties.
Utilizing Magpul’s M-LOK technology in the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allow the end user full customization and modularity of their rifle to securely mount lights, bipods, and other firearm accessories. The Geissele MK14 Super Modular rail is finished in a durable and long-lasting Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
Each upper is assembled to order with US-made parts, and test fired to check gas function.
**Does not include bolt carrier group or charging handle.