- CALIBER: .300AAC Blackout (300 BLK) / 5.56 NATO
- WEIGHT: 3.9 Lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 20.25″
- BARREL LENGTH: 7.25”
- HEIGHT: 4.5”
- WIDTH: 2.25” (Widest Points)
- BOLT: MIL-Spec, 8-Lug Rotating Bolt
- BARREL EXTENSION: MIL-Spec 8620
- BARREL: 4150 Vanadium, Gas-Ferritic Nitrocarburized 300 BLK (1/8 RHT with 5/8-24 tpi Muzzle Threads) / 5.56 NATO (1/7 RHT with ½-28 tpi Muzzle Threads)
- RECEIVERS: Multi-Caliber with Captive Push-pin Takedown Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Forgings
- GRIP: High-Impact Synthetic Polymer (model shown)
- HANDGUARD: Aluminum alloy, Magpul M-Lok®
- ALUMINUM FINISH: MIL-A-8625F Black Hardcoat Anodize
- STEEL FINISH: MIL-Spec Manganese Phosphate
- MAGAZINE: 10 rd. Detachable (Can accept any AR15/M16 Magazine)
- ORIGIN: 100% Made in the U.S.A.
FIGHTLITE SCR PISTOL MLOK – 7.25″
Featuring direct-gas operation, a rotating bolt and a free floated barrel for optimal accuracy; the semi-automatic Raider™ blends its diminutive size and portability with the reliability, ruggedness and weatherproof characteristics of America’s longest serving military rifle.Manufactured of high strength aerospace alloys and finished with non-reflective, MIL-Spec coatings for maximum corrosion resistance, the SCR® Pistol is designed to perform under the most demanding field conditions including ice, sleet, sand, rain and mud. Suppressor capable and ready, SCR® Pistol barrels are gas-ferritic nitrocarburized (Nitrided) from the factory for maximum accuracy and wear resistance and are threaded ½-28 TPI on 5.56 NATO barrels and 5/8-24 TPI on .300 BLK barrels to readily accept the most common suppressor mounts, flash hiders, muzzle brakes and other devices.Accessory friendly, SCR® Pistol are equipped with a 12” inch long MIL-STD 1913 top rail that’s fully compatible with most modern optics and accessories Designed for optimal configuration by the user, the SCR® Pistol is compatible with many Modern Sporting Rifle parts and accessories including magazines, upper receivers, barrels, bolts, optics and more which significantly reduces a user’s logistical requirements for spare parts, accessories and ammunition.
NOTICE: This product is currently restricted for sale to, or possession by “individuals” in the States of California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C., and may also be restricted in other jurisdictions. Laws relating to firearms and firearm accessories frequently change and evolve, and it is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of and to always comply with all laws and regulations. All FightLite® Industries products are ITAR controlled and may not be exported from the United States of America without prior US Government authorization.