- US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- T6061 billet
- manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
- mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
- 10.5” heavy barrel
- 0.75” Gas Block
- CARBINE length gas tube
- 5/8×24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:10 TWIST
- M4 feed ramp
- 10” Super slim skeleton keymod Handguard
- Steel Barrel nut
- T-markings on top rail
- Ultra-Light weight
- Nitride Finish
- Enhanced firing pin for 7.62×39 ammo
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- AMBI charging handle.
- CROWN style
- US Made
- 5/8 x 24 Thread
- Laser engraved caliber markings
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
- Enlarged trigger guard for winter gloved shooting
- tension screw to eliminate movement between upper/lower
- finger rests by the mag-release and bolt catch
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Standard milspec trigger
- 5 lbs trigger pull
- Designed for all platforms capable of accepting a mil-spec carbine receiver extension, the SBA3 is 5-position adjustable, dramatically enhances versatility, and features a minimalist design with an integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket.
- This Hogue AR-15 Pistol Grip is constructed from a sturdy fiberglass and then over-molded with soft rubber for Hogue’s famous durable, comfortable and secure grip. Fits firearms with standard righthand safeties only, will not fit firearms with an ambidextrous safety. Features a cobblestone finish, finger grooves, beavertail and dual palm swells for ease of handling and comfort in all situations. Mounting hardware not included
10.5” 7.62×39 AR15 PISTOL W/ SBA3 BRACE
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR15 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
SB TACTICAL SBA3 BRACE:
HOGUE PISTOL GRIP: