- Can be used on both FORGED and BILLET AR-15 80% lower receivers
- New indexing technique uses the buffer tube mount to center the receiver (not the sides)
- CNC-machined from solid aerospace T6 heat-treated 6061 billet aluminum
- Laser-etched with Right/Left markings and drill hole sizes for convenience
- Individually replaceable plates
- Type III hard coat anodized
- Optional high quality tooling package includes all bits required to finish your JT-15 lower. These are the same bits we use in our commercial CNC machines at the Juggernaut Tactical factory
- If instructions are properly followed, the jig kit can be used to finish up to 25 lowers, or more
- Made in the USA
- 1 ea. 0.484″ Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.375″ Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.156″ Cobalt Drill
- 2 ea. 0.125″ Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 3/8″ Carbide Endmill
- 1 ea. 1/4″ Carbide Endmill
- All Juggernaut JT-15 Lower Receivers come with magazine well already broached.
- Our jigs are not compatible with billet lowers from 80% Arms or 5D Tactical, as they are not mil-spec on the outer dimensions.
AR-15 80% Lower Adjustable Universal Jig Kit
This jig can used on both FORGED and BILLET AR-15 80% lower receivers using the new indexing technique which utilizes the buffer tube mount to center the receiver (not the sides).Now that you have made the wise decision to purchase the new Juggernaut Tactical AR-15 80% Lower Receiver, you will need to finish the machining procedure. We have made that part of your personal rifle build project very easy with this high quality jig kit. All you need is a drill press or a mill.
Tooling package comes with:
For step-by-step video instructions on finishing your AR-15 80% Lower with our Jig Kit.