- Built in drill/end-mill depth gauge for the trigger and rear-shelf pockets
- Eliminates the need for expensive measurement tools
- Quick verification of depth setting – eliminates slippage issues that can ruin parts
- Eliminates constant measuring to determine depth while milling
- End-mill downward force can’t separate the drill press taper chuck
- It is safer to move router by hand than to move the jig around on a drill press
- Uses Common Hand Tools
- The .308 Easy Jig is designed to hold tolerances using a common hand-drill
- No drill press is required, milling is done with a router
- Routers are much more portable than a drill press, easily borrowed from a friend
- Routers are made for cutting pockets using a template
- Routers are cheaper than a drill press.
- Pocket drilling requires 10 holes drilled once – Traditional jigs require 42 holes to be drilled once, precisely aligned and clamped, then re-drilled to a larger diameter
- Trigger pocket can be cut in 6 to 11 passes vs 25 passes required with a drill press
- Router cuts pockets 5-6x faster
- Hand-drilling the trigger group/safety selector holes is faster to setup
- Lower can be completed in 1 hour (instead of 3 to 8 hours for the old drill press method)
- The Easy Jig can be used to make dozens of lowers
- Components are Type III hard anodized for extra wear resistance
80% .308 Easy Jig Gen 1
We currently are only offering the Gen 3 jig. At this time, due to overwhelming demand, we have focused our production on our most popular products. Depending on what happens with demand, we are hoping to resume production of our entire product line by the end of this year (including the Gen 1 jig).
The Easy Jig® Gen 1 is a patented AR-308 80% lower jig that makes machining your 80% lower receiver easier, faster, and safer. Lower receivers finished with the .308 Easy Jig have a better finish and hold tolerances that could not be achieved using any other jig on the market today. You do not need to own a drill press or mill to use the Easy Jig®. It truly makes finishing your lower receiver a simple process. On top of all this, it’s extremely durable and can be reused for dozens of lowers. This product is proudly made in USA.
Fully compatible with our Black Anodized, Flat Dark Earth (FDE), or Raw 308 lowers.
The Easy Jig Gen 1 is NOT compatible with all other brands of .308 lowers. If you want full universal compatibility, please see our Gen 2 Easy Jig.
Easy Jig highlights:
80% Lower Replacement Program: In the remote chance you make a mistake while using an 80% Arms AR-308 80% Lower Jig that damages your 80% Arms lower, we will replace your lower at a 50% discount off the list price.
*Router and tool kit are NOT included.
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Washington D.C., and San Diego City.