· Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
· 5.56mm or .223 Remington Brass Cased with a minimum of 55 grain.
· Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
· Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
· Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
*Highly advise against using Steel cased ammo due to excessive wear and tear from steel and lacquered coated rounds can cause premature carbon buildup and stoppages.