- Allows for up to 2 inches of forward scope positioning
- Provides optimum eye relief and full field of view
- Includes both smooth and Picatinny ring tops
- A: Height from mount to base of ring
- B: Width of rings from side to side
- C: Height from mount to middle of ring
- D: Length from ring to ring
- E: Length between rings
The Burris P.E.P.R. Scope Mount is the all in one solution for optics mounting and flattop platforms.
Mounts for all occasions
Hunters and tactical shooters count on Burris mounting solutions, with a wide variety of options that securely mount a riflescope onto any Weaver or Picatinny-style rail.
The P.E.P.R. Scope Mount provides a long-lasting holding power and durability no matter the weather conditions.
Discover the difference Burris P.E.P.R. Scope Mount makes in your accuracy and efficiency, no matter your shooting conditions or goals. Secure your rifle scope to the base using our full-ring and base mounting solution in one scope. Enjoy up to two inches of forward scope positioning, ensuring the ideal focus, every time. Plus, you will enjoy optimum eye relief and a full field of view.
Models 410342 and 410344: Quickly attach or detach this Burris scope; both the 1-inch and 30-mm sizes offer quick-detach models. Additionally, the 34-mm size is designed with 20 MOA of built-in cant. Enjoy the convenience of both smooth and picatinny ring tops. This configuration offers ideal scope mounting capabilities with flexibility and reliability.
• Ring bases are milled for a single, tough unit
• Mount additional accessories on top of the rings, featuring Picatinny rails
• Two quick detach levers make it easy to change optics or switch iron sights and still maintain zero reliability
• Expect accuracy in any situation. The P.E.P.R. stands for Proper Eye Position Ready for combat.
At Burris, we focus on what matters: Accuracy, durability, innovation and value. Choose our optics for a lifetime of reliable performance that we guarantee, forever.